AMPERE ELECTRIC SCOOTERS THRISSUR KERALA
Ampere vehicles Pvt. Ltd (AMPVL), established in 2008, has a successful track record in the area of design, development, manufacturing and marketing battery operated electric vehicles which include electric cycles, electric two wheeler, electric three wheeler and custom built electric vehicles. The electric vehicles are available for personal mobility, industrial applications and materials movement. The company harnesses a combination of strong R&D capabilities and extensive market knowledge to create electric vehicles that are efficient, rugged, affordable and suited to Indian road, power and grid conditions. We, St. Thomas Traders is the prime dealers of Ampere Electric Scooters and Ampere Electric Vehicles in Thrissur, kerala
Affordable and clean mobility solutions by developing efficient electric vehicles. Increase shareholder value by exceptional business performance.
AMPERE ELECTRIC VEHICLES THRISSUR KERALA
- Ampere excels in technology innovation and is the first company in India to indigenously manufacture the key components of EV such as a Versatile controller, Robust BLDC (brushless DC) motor, Resilient charger, and Intelligent Battery.
- Intelligent chip integrated lead acid battery – provides double the life of regular batteries at minimal maintenance.
- Ampere R&D is recognized by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Delhi.
- 16 patents have been filed in electric mobility and 3 patents have been approved
- Led by a women technopreneur who aspires to bring e-cycles to villages to provide cost savings, convenience, and freedom
AMPERE BATTERY SCOOTER THRISSUR KERALA
Shri Ratan Tata and Shri Kris Gopalakrishnan have invested in Ampere
Supplied 1000+ electric scooters to the differently abled with the state commission for the disabled in Tamilnadu.
Large delivery chains like Chaipoint, Freshworld have signed an exclusive partnership with Ampere in 2016
AMPERE BATTERY VEHICLES THRISSUR KERALA
Riding a wave of disruptive innovation, the company is at the cusp of an inflection point. A combination of favorable governmental policies, market maturity and increased need for clean & green mobility solutions has given Ampere the opportunity for a profitable future.